Intimate Relationship Conflicts
- Are you and your partner arguing continually?
- Do you lack communication with your partner?
- Are you experiencing a pattern of angry projection of responsibility for conflicts onto your partner?
- Are you separated?
- Is there a pending divorce?
- Are you involved in multiple intimate relationships at one time?
- Is there physical, verbal, or emotional abuse in your relationship?
- Are you experiencing a pattern of superficial or absent communication - infrequent or no sexual contact - excessive involvement in activities (work or recreation) that allows for avoidance of closeness to your partner?
- Are you experiencing a pattern of repeated broken, conflictual relationships due to personal deficiencies in problem-solving, maintaining a trust relationship, or choosing abusive or dysfunctional partners?
IF YOU RESPONDED YES to any of the above, ARE YOU READY TO…
- Accept the termination of the relationship?
- Develop the necessary skills for effective, open communication, mutually satisfying, sexual intimacy, and enjoyable time for companionship within the relationship?
- Increase awareness of your own role in the relationship conflicts?
- Learn to identify escalating behaviors that lead to abuse?
- Make a commitment to one intimate relationship at a time?
- Rebuild positive self-image after acceptance of the rejection associated with the broken relationship?
To discuss how Dr. Susie can help you, feel free to contact her personally at 954.294.7036 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.