Other Treatments Provided
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress-Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Sexual Abuse/Trauma
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS (ESA)
- Teen Stuff
The following symptoms may be an indicator that you have experienced sexual abuse:
- Vague memories of inappropriate childhood sexual contact that can be corroborated by significant others.
- Self-report of being sexually abused with clear, detailed memories.
- Inability to recall years of childhood.
- Extreme difficulty becoming intimate with others.
- Inability to enjoy sexual contact with a desired partner.
- Unexplainable feelings of anger, rage, or fear when coming into contact with a close family relative.
- Pervasive pattern of promiscuity or the sexualization of relationships.
If you are interested in:
- Resolving the issue of being sexually abused with an increased capacity for intimacy in relationships;
- Beginning the healing process from sexual abuse with resultant enjoyment of appropriate sexual contact;
- Working successfully through the issues related to being sexually abused with consequent understanding and control of feelings;
- Recognizing and accepting the sexual abuse without inappropriate sexualization of relationships;
- Establishing whether sexual abuse occurred; AND/OR
- Beginning the process of moving away from being a victim of sexual abuse and toward becoming a survivor of sexual abuse…
To discuss how Dr. Susie can help you, feel free to contact her personally at 954.294.7036 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2438 E. Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308