Distance or Internet Therapy has proven most effective for most individuals seeking guidance for a variety of issues. Especially in these unknown times with COVID-19 changing the very foundation of our lives, tele-health is more important than ever. Distance therapy provides services via Zoom, Skype, Face Time, Google Plus or phone - all from the comfort of your own home and an Internet connection (or a working phone)!
The benefits of Distance Therapy are astounding! They include but are not limited to:
- Continuity of Care. If weather or a flat tire keeps you stranded, your appointment will not be interrupted. You can still sign on and keep your appointment. And - even if you are home sick from work, your appointment need not be interrupted! And - if do not have access to transportation or live a great distance from your therapist - no more worries...Dr. Mendelsohn is at your fingertips!
- Saves Time and Money: Appointments with Dr. Mendelsohn from the comfort of your own home or work saves oodles of travel time and certainly costs nothing in fuel driving to an office - providing more time for the things you enjoy!
- Privacy: Conducting your appointments from the privacy of your own home provides comfort and prevents any embarrassment you may feel while walking into a professional office building.
- Flexibility: Your schedule is at your fingertips. You may schedule your appointments as weekly standing times, or week-to-week according to changes in your schedule.
- Instant Feedback & Homework: No matter what issues you are dealing with, Dr. Mendelsohn will be able to forward your weekly assignments to you instantly during your session.
If you are interested in Distance Therapy, please contact Dr. Susie to schedule your initial consultation at 954.294.7036.